DVD to Kindle Fire HD – Rip & convert DVD to Kindle Fire HD tablet
To compete with Asus Google Nexus 7 tablet and the coming Apple iPad mini in the tablet market, Amazon announced their 2012 new Kind Fire tablet – Kindle Fire HD 7" and Kindle Fire HD 8.9". Both the new Kindle Fire HD tablets feature stunning HD display, plus exclusive, custom Dolby audio, dual stereo speakers and state-of-the-art dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for over 40% faster speeds. In addition, its powerful HD processor (TI OMAP4470 processor), Imagination SGX544 3D graphics core, plenty of storage for HD content (starting with 16 GB, plus the free, unlimited cloud storage), and plenty of battery life (11 hours continuous use), the new Kind Fire 2012 tablets will give you a perfect HD entertainment experience: they will be the ideal tools to enjoy music and watch movies when you are on the move. However, it's a pity that Kindle Fire HD tablets don't have DVD drive built-in, which makes the DVDs that you previously bought or rent not playable on Kindle Fire HD.
Is it the time to give up the idea of watching DVD movies on Kindle Fire HD? Absolutely not! Ripping and converting DVD to Kindle Fire HD supported video is one of the best and easiest solutions without the need of always taking an external DVD drive or the lugging DVD disc in your baggage.
To learn how to play DVD on Kindle Fire HD, follow the easy steps below:
STEP II. Insert a DVD disc into the DVD drive of your PC or Mac, DVD Ripper will automatically detect the main content of the DVD; set the output video profile as H.264 MP4 video; click the "Start" button to begin the DVD to Kindle Fire HD conversion.
1. Handbrake is a free video/DVD/Blu-ray converter, it can convert DVD to Kindle Fire HD supported MP4 video totally for free. However, most DVDs are commercial DVDs protected with DRM and Handbrake can only deal with DVDs without copy-protections. Thus, Handbrake is only a free and ideal tool to convert home-made DVDs. To remove DVD copy protections like region code, RCE, CSS, UOP & Sony ARccOS, DVD Ripper is best choice.
2. Since the two new Kind Fire HD tablets have different resolution: Kind Fire HD 7" is 1280x800 and Kind Fire HD 8.9" is 1920x1200, you can customize the output video resolution as the corresponding one (resolution manual inputting is also supported if you cannot find a fully suited one) so that the output movie will play on the tablets in full screen mode. Besides, please note that the resolution of DVD video is usually 720*480 (NTSC standard) or 720*576 (PAL standard), ripping your DVD to a higher resolution won't improve the output quality, so "Keep Original" is highly recommend.
3. Kindle Fire HD supports H.263/H.264 3GP, H.263/H.264 MP4, VP8 WebM and VP8 MKV videos. H.264 MP4 is recommended since it's also compatible with almost all other tablets, cellphones and media players.
STEP III. When the conversion completes, transfer the output MP4 to Kindle Fire HD via USB cable to watch DVD movies on your Kindle Fire HD tablet at any place and any time you like.
Ready to download this DVD to Kindle Fire HD ripper?
You may also like:
- How to rip DVD to iPhone 5
- How to play DVD on Galaxy Note 2
- How to rip & convert DVD to Nexus 7
- How to convert video to Nexus 7
- 3 ways on how to play DVD on Wii
- How to play DVD on Sony Xperia Tablet S
- Video/DVD/Blu-ray Software
- PDF Tools
- Portable Solutions
- PC Utilities
- Video/DVD/Blu-ray Apps for Mac
- Mac Utilities
- How tos
- Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Galaxy S3 Recovery
- Nexus 7 Recovery
- DVD to Blackberry Z10
- DVD to Nexus 7
- DVD to Nexus 10
- Video to Nexus 7
- DVD to Kindle Fire HD
- DVD to Surface
- Transfer Videos to iPhone 5
- DVD to iPhone 5
- DVD to Lumia 920 & 820
- DVD to iPad 4
- Play AVI on iPad 4
- DVD to Galaxy Note 10.1
- DVD to Galaxy Note 2
- DVD to Galaxy S3 Mini
- DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- Play DVD on Wii
- DVD to DivX
- Free Resources